Our small business resource center is designed to help you find answers to a variety of business solution topics. You can find information on topics such as: security prevention, employee honesty, business tips, and so much more.
Small Business Security Facts
Did you know that businesses without alarm systems are 4.5 times more likely to be burglarized than those with electronic security in place?*
Here are More Business Facts:
- Shoplifting occurs 380 to 440 million times yearly.
- Shoplifting costs businesses $9.5 to $11 billion annually.
- The U.S. Chamber of Commerce reports that as many as 30% of businesses fail as a result of crime.
- There are 1 to 1.2 million shoplift incidents every day.
- $30 billion in profit is lost yearly to theft and error.
- Theft occurs every four seconds.
- Property loss due to fires is about $8.6 billion annually.
- A burglary takes place in the U.S. every 14.3 seconds.
- 7% of retail loss is due to vendor theft.
Do facts like these concern you?
We are dedicated to helping you recognize the risks that could affect your small business.