Video Surveillance Systems for Small Business
At ADT, we believe the best security solutions are the ones that help you grow your business as well as protect it. Our broad range of small business surveillance systems can help you reduce many of the top risks that can affect your business.
Security Camera Surveillance Will Help You See Your Business More Clearly
Digital video lets you manage visual information from virtually any place, anytime. Our business surveillance systems help provide you with a level of organizational awareness and control that until now was previously unimaginable. Let one of our experienced sales representatives assist you in designing a customized video surveillance system that meets your current needs as well as your future ones.
- Closed-circuit television cameras.
- Lenses (in a variety of sizes and types).
- Specialty cameras, such as infrared, low-light and night vision.
- Choose from single, one-channel, and portable units for covert surveillance.
- Facility-wide distributed enterprise system.
- Full line of monitor types, sizes, resolutions and formats.
- LCD, flat panel and touch-screen capabilities.
- IP-based cameras.
- Web-based browser software.
- Intuitive, fast and flexible.
- Available from 17 inches to 42 inches.
Networked Video Solutions
- IT infrastructure can carry live and archived video to authorized users across your organization.
Benefits of a Digital Video Surveillance System
- Accessibility: A digital video surveillance system can give you the ability to quickly and easily view access events in multiple areas of your facility.
- Profitability: With a digital video surveillance system, you can have greater control over loss. It may also help lower liability and insurance costs.
- Productivity: A digital video surveillance system can discourage workplace violence, harassment and poor customer service.
- Reliability: Digital video recorders (DVRs) mean no more broken or worn-out tapes, and no more costly maintenance.
- Enhanced Capabilities: DVRs allow you to store more information using less space. Plus, events captured with DVRs can easily be downloaded, recorded to a CD-ROM or duplicated when an additional copy is required.
- Remote Access: Many DVR units can help you oversee your business from anywhere you have remote connectivity.