How It Works
ADT Interactive Services relies on Z-Wave™ wireless technology to help your home's electronics talk to each other, and to you. This is accomplished through intelligent mesh networking which "understands" the present status of any enabled device, and gives you confirmation that your devices have received the automatic or manual control commands you want.
- Simply plug the device you want to control into a Z-Wave module, and "join" it to your ADT Interactive Services network.
- Your system will automatically unify your electronics into an integrated network that can communicate wirelessly with other Z-wave modules.
- Once connected, you can control your z-wave household remotely from a web-enabled computer or mobile device.
- You can add Z-Wave to almost any device, room or an entire floor, according to your needs and desires.
The ADT Interactive Services web portal provides you with private, secure access so you can monitor and manage your home's security.
- View secure live video of your home, send pictures or review home event history.
- Set up email and text alerts.
- You can set up custom schedules for repair people, the childcare provider, or family members.
- Turn on your lights remotely or automate your lights and thermostats for energy efficiency.
ADT Interactive Services App
Check out the new ADT Interactive Services App. Now view all your video and alarm history right from the home page. Plus control your security by voice. It’s easy and all in one app!
- Remote arm & disarm
- View live video
- Voice control
Get more details at the ADT Interactive Services website
*ADT Interactive Services is not available in the province of Quebec.