ADT's Two-way Voice is an intercom system installed in your home, allowing for two-way communication during an emergency.
Two-way Voice features:
- Immediate emergency response
- Two-way voice connection to ADT during an alarm condition
- Intercom system connects you to an ADT trained professional who can help during an emergency
In addition to having a two-way connection to ADT during an alarm, Two-Way Voice also serves as an intercom system which functions within your home. Your family can enjoy the following features:
- Intercom: Easy, hands-free conversations between family members through the speaker/microphone stations within the home
- Telephone/Speakerphone: Answer incoming calls through the speaker/microphone stations within the home – units also support call waiting feature
- Baby Monitor: Any station can become a baby monitor capable of detecting noises at low levels
- Front Door Intercom: With the addition of an outdoor station, you can answer the front door without opening it to strangers
How does Two-way Voice Work?
All ADT customers are monitored and protected through the ADT Customer Monitoring Centres – but with Two-Way Voice’s intercom system, you can enhance your emergency response by having direct communication with an ADT trained professional.
Here’s how it works:
- An alarm is received by ADT.
- An ADT emergency dispatch operator contacts the premises through Two – Way Voice.
- Homeowner responds to ADT through the speaker/intercom station in their home.
- In the event of an emergency, ADT will stay on the line and talk to the homeowner until the authorities arrive.