Our service innovation leads the industry.
We have become known for many service innovations not available from any other security provider. The following national account support pillars have been specifically designed with your business in mind.
National Account Operations Centre
We dedicate a team to each national account customer. Your team will care for your business from order entry all the way through billing, creating a seamless experience and providing a 'one-point-of-contact' approach.
Our local managers are service delivery leaders. Every employee in every department in our organization believes that you deserve our best response. For that reason, we strive to offer same-day service.
In addition, we collect customer satisfaction scores for every national account installation and service call. This helps to ensure that excellence in customer service remains the focal point of all team members.
The Customer Dashboard is prepared for national accounts and summarizes your activity in a quarterly report. It identifies trends so that your national account team can implement security program course corrections with a goal of continuous, measured improvement.
P360 Client Portal
This next-generation management tool is highly intuitive to help multi-location customers keep a finger on the pulse of your organization.
We offer a wide array of security solutions for your national business.
We help our national account customers mitigate risks, reduce losses and add value with solutions like:
- Burglar and fire alarm system installation, maintenance and monitoring.
- Video surveillance system installation, maintenance and remote video services.
- Maintenance plan options for repairs and scheduled preventative maintenance services.
- Network Operations Centre capabilities to monitor critical IT-sensitive applications in real time.
Want to learn more about our solutions? Get a free quote today!
Why choose ADT Canada?
- We are an integrator, meaning we can take over nearly any of the existing security equipment you have on-site.
- We are customer-service oriented, innovative and technology savvy.
- With over 125 years of experience and 15 branches in Canada alone, including three monitoring stations, you can trust our expertise to help protect your business.
An outstanding network of monitoring stations.
We own and operate a nationwide network of three monitoring stations that are interconnected for complete redundancy. In the event of a major power outage or a natural catastrophe, all alarm signals are automatically forwarded to another station to ensure uninterrupted service.
Five Diamond Certification:
Our monitoring stations have earned the Five Diamond Certification from The Monitoring Association (TMA, formerly known as the Central Station Alarm Association), one of the most important governing bodies in the alarm industry.
Underwriter Laboratories Certification (ULC):
We have monitoring stations that are ULC certified and comply with strict national standards regarding security system installation and alarm response handling.