Large companies and government agencies
ADT has a wide range of alarm systems and security services for large companies, schools, hospitals, airports, government institutions, etc.
Whether to help protect buildings against theft or fire, monitor sensitive zones such as laboratories or control access to confidential data – we have the solution for your organization.
Protection against theft and intrusion is a serious concern for every business owner. From equipment to installation, we help you make the right choice for your reality.
Fire protection: a good security system can help save lives
Help protect your employees and your business from fire and smoke. By connecting your detectors to our monitoring centres, you and your employees will be better protected.
Video surveillance: see what’s going on when you’re not there
We help you watch over your business from wherever you are, allowing you to reduce theft and other losses.
Our interactive video service gives you complete control by watching over your company in real-time.
Digital video recorders (DVRs) are activated by motion. If an intrusion is detected, the system changes its recording mode and an alarm signal is transmitted to our monitoring centres.
You can then view the images transmitted by the surveillance cameras on our Web portal or mobile application and replay them as often as you’d like.
- Always have access to event reports and a detailed dashboard of all security incidents such as intrusions and false alarms from our mobile application
Our security monitoring agents:
- View the images transmitted by the surveillance cameras
- Follow your personalized intervention plan instructions
- Alert appropriate response services, if necessary
Remotely manage your alarm system from your smartphone
Standard interactive services
- Check current system and sensor status
- Arm and disarm the system from virtually anywhere
- Customize notification settings and add/delete recipients from your online address book
- Receive alerts for alarms, power outage/restoration, and other important system events
- Find out when the system was armed or disarmed by which user
- Receive an arming reminder alert if the system hasn’t been armed by the usual time
Advanced interactive service
- All the benefits of our standard service
- Track all activities detected by the sensors, even when the system is disarmed
- Create custom rules for sensor alerts so you can be notified about an activity during a given period
Improve the security of your premises while monitoring the comings and goings of employees.
- Help protect entrances and exits with a personalized schedule based on your particular business
- Provide access to an employee
Guard response patrol: practical and cost-effective
Have a local certified security guard carry out an external and internal verification of the premises and avoid putting yourself in danger.
In most Canadian cities, dispatching police resources for false alarms results in fairly heavy fines making patrol service cost-effective.
If your alarm system goes off, our monitoring centre:
- Dispatches a qualified security officer to the site
- Obtains the report written by the officer
- Contacts the required response services if necessary
Guard duty service*: limit damages
Guard duty ensures on-site security following an attempted break-in or other injurious event.
A security officer can be sent to the site and stays:
- until the premises are secure
- while the security system is disabled
*Not available in all provinces.