Make your home a smart home
Home automation lets you turn your home into a smart home. What is home automation? In a nutshell, home automation means having the ability to control your home's lighting, thermostat, security, appliances and more from virtually anywhere.
One big benefit of home automation is it lets you control your smart home from within or when you're on-the-go. To give you an example, with a smart home you can do something as simple as turn off all of your lights from your cell phone to something as complex as receive real-time video footage of your home on demand.
Smart home systems
With so many great features and applications, home automation serves many different purposes and provides some great benefits. Smart home systems provide exceptional security solutions which will help make you and your family feel more in control of your home.
Here are some examples of everyday things a smart home can do:
- Manage your home’s energy consumption and help lower the energy bills.
- Control you home entertainment with the touch of a button or through voice control.
- Answer the door from any phone in the house.
- Automate your lights and thermostat to change settings at different times throughout the day.
- Unlock your door from your cell phone for you your kids or program your locks to unlock at certain times of the day to let in your housekeeper or in-laws.
- Receive emails, text messages and even real-time videos when someone enters and leaves your home.
Make the switch
Today, home automation is more accessible and affordable than you might think. With smart home technology, you have the ability to control your home and make it smarter.
Call us at 888.ADT.ASAP to speak with one of our security experts about how you can make your home a smart home.
ADT News and Tips
Imagine a 7” wall panel with an edge-to-edge touchscreen that’s both intuitive and easy to use.
For smart home beginners, smart lighting is one of the easiest ways to dip a toe into the bright new world of smart home tech.