Pencils? Check. Notebooks? Check. Binders? Check.
Safety? Here are our tips for you and your family to use this school year!
- 1. Keep the Alarm on STAY – If your kids come home first, make sure they switch the alarm from AWAY to STAY. This will ensure the alarm goes off if someone tries to come in.
- 2. Add a smart lock and forget about keys – Keys are small and easy to lose, but don’t worry! Smart locks open with easy-to-remember four-digit codes, or from anywhere with our smartphone app.
- 3. Take advantage of unique user codes – With your smart lock integrated into your smart home security system, your child's user code can trigger an instant alert when they use it. That means you'll know exactly when they arrive home.
- 4. Check in using video surveillance – Want to see who’s home? You can visually verify who comes in and who goes out, with a simple tap on your smartphone.
- 5. See who’s at the door – With the Wi-Fi doorbell camera, you’ll never have to ask again! Simply check your smartphone to see who’s at your door even when you're not home.
Don't have ADT interactive services? Get started today!
Back-to-school is here already but it's not too late to make it easy with ADT interactive services. Call 888.ADT.ASAP to speak with one of our security experts to learn more.