To view and pay your bill (and so much more!) register and login to myADT.ca
How to register
1. Go to MyADT and click Register Today
2. Ensure you have the primary phone number of the monitored location as well as either your Personal Identification Code or your Account Number
3. Click Sign up Now
4. You will be prompted to the Register Form. Provide the required information in order to create your profile
- Name, email, password, security question and answer
- Read and accept the terms & agreements and click Register to be automatically logged in
Already registered and want to pay your bill
1. Go to MyADT and login using your email address or your account number and click Continue
2. From the Dashboard, click Pay Now in the My Bill window
3. If you want to add a payment method, click on Payment Methods
- a. Click Add New Payment Method
- b. If paying from a new bank account, enter the required information under the New Bank Account tab and click ADD
- c. If paying from a new credit card, enter the required information under the New Credit Card tab and click ADD
4. If you have an existing payment method, select it and click CONTINUE. If not, select Add New Payment Method and click CONTINUE. Follow the steps outlined above for adding a new payment method.
5. Enter the Pay Date, Payment Amount(s) and Credit Card CVC Number (if paying by Credit Card) and click Continue.
6. You will be prompted to review your payment. Once confirmed, click SUBMIT
To see a history of your invoices
1. Click on the Invoices tab on the left-hand menu
2. You can now see your list of invoices. Click on View PDF to view
3. To pay, click on Pay Now
1. To Add or Delete a payment method, simply click on Payment Methods
2. Click on either Add or Delete the payment method
3. Select Make primary payment method
4. If needed, ensure you have your banking or credit card information readily available
If you still need a live agent to help with some of these services, please call us at 888.ADT.ASAP and a customer service agent will be pleased to assist you.
In addition to viewing and paying your bill online, the new myADT.ca portal has many other great features available to you! Click here for a full portal tutorial.